Sunday, February 8, 2009

I am better than size-zero: Kareena Kapoor


New Delhi, Feb 8 (PTI) She started the trend of size-zero with her stunning slim figure in "Tashan" but Bollywood queen Kareena Kapoor feels that she is better than size-zero.
Kareena's new figure has earned her both praises as well as criticism.

On one hand, the actress has been credited with promoting healthy lifestyle and the benefits of yoga while on the other hand she has been termed as anorexic by many.

"I think I am not size-zero atleast I look better than that I believe in the power of yoga and I swear by it," she said.

Kareena who was here for the launch of a 'Beauty Advisor Training Programme' by Anne French feels that her good figure and glowing skin can be attributed to the fact that she "drinks lots of water and is a hard core veggie".

The 'Jab We Met' star is also considered a youth icon.

"I identify myself with the youth of this country it is a responsibility if I am considered a youth icon," she told reporters.

Kareena starts her day with "60 surya namaskars for half an hour" feels that "yoga is a way of life".

Source: PTI

No comments: