Monday, October 25, 2010

I will be less choosy: Asin

Asin Thottumkal turns 25 and for people who have been wagging their tongues saying that the South Indian actress is too choosy when it comes to signing a Bollywood movie which is why she has only done three films so far, we have news for you.

"I am looking to do more work in Bollywood, maybe get a little less choosy," Asin shoots.

"I have Ready, which will release next year and I'm reading quite a few interesting scripts. It's been almost two years in Bollywood and I want to do more projects here. I want to concentrate on the industry here in a big way and I have my plans. The selection of movies will certainly depend on how I have been choosing my movies so far which means the script and the character that I'm being approached to play will be the foremost focus for me but I will be less choosy for sure," says the sassy star, who landed in Bollywood like a meteor with Ghajini but saw her second movie London Dreams tank at the box office.

Asin is also in for a big surprise bash in Mumbai on her birthday as her friends from US, UK and Australia have all landed up in the city to ring in her birthday. "It's such a pleasant surprise. I don't know what's in store for me but with them around I know that it will be a lot of fun. They actually coordinated their schedules to be in Mumbai for my birthday. That's really touched me. For me birthdays are generally low key. I like celebrating them with my family and close people. But this year I think it will be crazy," she ends.


Read more: I will be less choosy: Asin - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/I-will-be-less-choosy-Asin/articleshow/6809023.cms#ixzz13R0tA87f

No comments: