Actress Neha Sharma, who is all set to make her Bollywood debut opposite 'serial kisser' Emraan Hashmin 'Crook', says, she is not averse to kissing on-screen.
"I am not against kissing on-screen but I definitely do not want to be written about for the number of kisses I have had on screen", she said.
"I was not sceptical about doing a kissing scene (in Crook) but my character did not require it..that was not there on the agenda. The characters of Jay and Suhani are in a relationship where kissing is not the ultimate thing", said Neha.
On her role in the film, Neha, who hails from Delhi and has studied fashion designing, said, "Suhani, the character I play, is a very simple college going girl, born and brought up in Australia but yet very Indian in her sensibilities and beliefs. She is a strong headed girl. She is a radio jockey and her sole motive is to help Indians who come to Australia."
"I think for a new comer like me it is an excellent role and I consider myself lucky to be associated with the Bhatt camp. I was very much captivated with story of the film," the 22-year-old actress said.
"As I got the narration from Mohit, I was totally blown over. The subject of racial abuse as a backdrop and the incidents that follow on screen are so intense that they all combine to make 'Crook' a racy entertainer," she added.
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/not-averse-to-kissing-onscreen-neha-sharma/691896/
"I am not against kissing on-screen but I definitely do not want to be written about for the number of kisses I have had on screen", she said.
"I was not sceptical about doing a kissing scene (in Crook) but my character did not require it..that was not there on the agenda. The characters of Jay and Suhani are in a relationship where kissing is not the ultimate thing", said Neha.
On her role in the film, Neha, who hails from Delhi and has studied fashion designing, said, "Suhani, the character I play, is a very simple college going girl, born and brought up in Australia but yet very Indian in her sensibilities and beliefs. She is a strong headed girl. She is a radio jockey and her sole motive is to help Indians who come to Australia."
"I think for a new comer like me it is an excellent role and I consider myself lucky to be associated with the Bhatt camp. I was very much captivated with story of the film," the 22-year-old actress said.
"As I got the narration from Mohit, I was totally blown over. The subject of racial abuse as a backdrop and the incidents that follow on screen are so intense that they all combine to make 'Crook' a racy entertainer," she added.
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/not-averse-to-kissing-onscreen-neha-sharma/691896/
No comments:
Post a Comment