Actor John Abraham, convicted and ordered 15 days of jail in a case of rash and negligent driving in 2006, and out on bail presently, is readying for higher legal recourse.
Reportedly, Abraham will move the High Court against his conviction as his lawyers too feel that he has a greater chance of the higher court holding him as "not guilty" as he did rush the injured to the hospital after the incident.
On April 8, 2006, the actor banged his 1800 cc Hayabusa bike into a cycle, injuring two people.
States John in a tabloid quote, "I'm a law abiding citizen and will go to every length to have this verdict appealed. I'm advised that I stand a good chance of succeeding in this appeal."
Adds he, "I do have a large youth interaction, who look to me for support, inspiration and guidance. I do not want them to feel that when wronged, we do not fight back for what is right."
Reportedly, Abraham will move the High Court against his conviction as his lawyers too feel that he has a greater chance of the higher court holding him as "not guilty" as he did rush the injured to the hospital after the incident.
On April 8, 2006, the actor banged his 1800 cc Hayabusa bike into a cycle, injuring two people.
States John in a tabloid quote, "I'm a law abiding citizen and will go to every length to have this verdict appealed. I'm advised that I stand a good chance of succeeding in this appeal."
Adds he, "I do have a large youth interaction, who look to me for support, inspiration and guidance. I do not want them to feel that when wronged, we do not fight back for what is right."
No comments:
Post a Comment